Launched in 2000 as a spin-off from ETH Zurich, Olmero is the leading provider of SaaS collaboration and workflow solutions for the construction industry in Switzerland. Our tendering platform connects thousands of architects, planning offices, contractors and suppliers and optimises their collaboration, making olmero.ch an indispensable tool for all stakeholders in the construction industry.
Olmero is the leading provider of SaaS collaboration and workflow solutions for the construction industry in Switzerland. Our tendering platform connects thousands of architects, planning offices, contractors and suppliers and optimizes their collaboration, making olmero.ch an indispensable tool for all stakeholders in the construction industry. Olmero is part of the Byggfakta Group, an international, publicly traded company active in the construction tech industry.
We are looking for a Head of Product (80%-100%)
to improve Olmero’s SaaS offering for the building construction industry, by working with the business teams and customers to identify high-value features and deliver them through the agile software development squad.
These are your responsibilities:
- You define and implement the product roadmap in collaboration with the management team to deliver the company’s business goals.
- You recognise, validate and promote continuous product improvements to support sales by increasing customer value and satisfaction.
- You are responsible for the technical and operational management of the product team, which is responsible for the development of the Olmero tender platform and the “private construction tendering” business area within the group
- You continuously improve the product management processes to ensure maximum value is obtained from the work of both product and development resources.
This is what we require:
- Good understanding of building, extending and maintaining modern software (preferably SaaS) products
- Experience in modern product management practices such as Design Thinking, Lean and MVP
- Experience in agile software delivery (e.g. SCRUM, Kanban)
- Willingness to occasionally travel internationally 10-20%
- Fluency in English and German, other languages are an advantage
- Great negotiation skills and deep empathy as well as a backbone of steel in dealing with the various functional and stakeholder groups inside and outside the company
- Open, persuasive communicator with stakeholders at all levels
- Hands on mentality
This is what we offer:
A great team to work with in a friendly and positive environment, newly and stylishly furnished office space in Glattbrugg, and a flexible working time model with the possibility to work from home on a regular base, too.
If you are interested to learn more about Olmero and the job, then simply apply with this link by sending us your complete application documents.