Construction tenders for all areas of the construction industry
The tenders that can be processed electronically via the Olmero tendering platform concern all areas of the construction industry. All project phases, work steps and information - from excavation of the pit, structural work and interior work to environmental and landscape work - are communicated centrally. All project sizes can be managed via Olmero's tendering platform - construction tenders for small projects as well as large projects.
Tendering construction projects in Switzerland online
With our tendering platform, we provide you with a web-based infrastructure and service with which you can issue public tenders for your construction projects in all cantons of Switzerland online. It was developed in close cooperation with representatives of the Swiss construction industry, including architects and project managers. Thanks to our intensive contact with construction practice, the range and functions of the digital tendering platform are constantly being further developed, adapted and optimized. Our digital platform offers you the following features:
- Set up projects and tenders
- Select from different tender procedures
- Manage lists of core entrepreneurs and bidders
- Invite bidders to submit bids
- Manage bids to participate in tenders
- Automatically distribute tender documents electronically or
in paper form (via Olmero's repro service)
- Monitor the tendering process
- Evaluate tender results
- Open and print NPK-Devis with integrated SIA 451 or CRBx Editor
- Transfer data to your own IT systems
The various tendering procedures
Olmero’s tendering platform supports the following procedures for the publication of tenders in all the cantons of Switzerland:
- Advance notice: Potential bidders will be informed about your building tender at an early stage and can then apply to participate in the tender.
- Invitation procedure: In this procedure, only invited bidders find out about the RFx, can access your documents and submit a bid.
- Selective procedure: Only invited bidders who have been admitted after an application will have access to the tender documents.
- One-step procedure: If a bidder is interested in your building tenders, he can inform you directly at the push of a button.
- Two-stage procedure: Interested tenderers may apply to participate in the tender procedure by means of a pre-qualification document containing general and specific pre-qualification criteria.
- Open procedure: Tenders are visible to all suppliers registered with Olmero; they have access to all tender documents.
- Invitations to tender under public procurement law: Only after the deadline for submission has expired does the tendering body gain access to the tender documents. For this purpose, the system draws up a submission protocol, which must be signed by the officials present. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have about "Olmero - public sector".
Evaluate and control construction tenders
All offers for your tenders in Switzerland can be compared with the Olmero tendering platform, exported and transferred to your own IT system. This ensures a faster and more structured evaluation of the offers received.
Since all data of the offers is recorded in the system, work contracts can be set up easily after the award decision with the help of common construction administration software. All data is also available to you in further project phases. You can make changes to your tenders at any time. Upon request, all bidders involved in the tender will be informed of the changes via email or fax.
Benefit from the Olmero construction tendering platform
When you manage your tenders online through Olmero, you reduce the cost of tenders by reaching entrepreneurs via email or fax, eliminating paper and shipping costs. You design the tendering process efficiently, since you can quickly and accurately record the offers received via the SIA 451 or CRBx interface and import them into your construction administration program for further processing.
Decide on one of the tender procedures and determine who has access to your construction tender. You always have an overview of the tender and the offer status. Get a better overview of the market and find new companies that are already working with other planners on construction projects in Switzerland via Olmero. Take advantage of all these benefits at attractive conditions thanks to our tailor-made fee model.
The Olmero tendering platform for entrepreneurs and construction suppliers
Of course, entrepreneurs and construction suppliers benefit from the tendering platform just as much as builders. The platform serves as a complete solution for the entire online processing and publication of tenders.
- As an entrepreneur, the tendering platform provides you with an overview of current tenders in Switzerland. You will also receive regular email updates on new projects and tenders. This information not only creates transparency and a better market overview, but also enables you to contact clients directly and apply for participation in the tender with one click. If you define your range of services in a targeted manner, you can use the tendering platform to present it exactly where building owners compile their lists of tenderers. The Olmero platform for tenders in Switzerland helps you to acquire new orders even more efficiently and specifically.
- As a construction supplier, you will be informed about projects in the planning phase thanks to the supplier module and will receive a weekly overall view via email. This means that you are always informed about tenders, project statuses and participating companies and can take efforts at the right time for a contract award. In the overview you will find concrete contact details of the respective contact persons and can make an offer to the participating companies or answer requests for an offer.